Terms of Service
We provide virtual painting tutorials with a strong focus on building techniques that you can apply to your own painting practice.
This includes all our tutorials; tip to own, on-demand tutorials, subscriptions, live events and any variations.
- Our services are for non-commercial purposes only. These services are designed for personal enjoyment and education. You may not sell works created from our content.
- You may not teach any of our classes yourself. You understand our classes are for enjoyment and educational purposes, not for recreating to teach to others
- All payments are non-refundable
- Purchased tutorials are to be watched online via our website.
- Purchased tutorials may be viewed watched by the purchaser and any other live-in family members or roommates. If having a virtual date, both participants should purchase the tutorial.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Keep It Colourful Ltd uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read the "What Are Cookies" article on Cookie Consent website.
Any uploads to our site may be used by and distributed at the discretion of Keep It Colourful Ltd. Examples of where we might use them: in emails, on our website and sharing on our social media pages
Note that Keep It Colourful Ltd has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Keep It Colourful Ltd does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.